Terms of Service
1. What Is dropify?dropify is a Facebook marketing tool developed by Hike Social Apps UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Melchiorstr. 5, 50670 Cologne, Germany (subsequently referred to as „dropify“). The tool allows publishers to share their legal files with Facebook users to grow their fanbase and overall brand awareness. dropify uses Facebook’s Open Graph to let users discover files and share them with their friends.
With dropify, Facebook users share the download activity with their friends on their timeline and news feed. With more than one billion people who use Facebook each month, this results in major coverage, while people discover new artists, brands, and other content creators they have never heard of before.
Usage of the services provided by dropify shall be governed exclusively by these terms and conditions.
dropify does not acknowledge any conflicting terms and conditions unless dropify explicitly agreed upon their validity in written form.
Irrespective of this the user and publisher have accepted Facebook’s terms and conditions beforehand. dropify has no influence on these terms and conditions.
2. DefinitionsPublishers are file owners, who want to share their legal files with others.
Users of the dropify service are people who comment on, download and share the publisher’s files.
Publishers and Users must accept the terms and conditions before they can use dropify.
3. Costsdropify’s service is free for Users.
Publishers can choose between a free product and different fee-based premium products. The pertaining details are available at http://dropify.com/pricing. dropify reserves the right to announce a change of pricing at the end of the following month. Premium products can be canceled monthly at the end of the following month.
4. General Terms for Publishers and Users
- You may not modify or otherwise make derivative uses of the online services.
- You may not use or attempt to use services for any illegal purpose, or in a way that may harm other users and/or third parties or in an unauthorised or otherwise improper manner as we may specify from time to time.
- You may not use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders” and “offline readers” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Website servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web-browser.
- You may not post or transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- You may not post or transmit any file that contains hidden executable code.
- You may not reformat or frame any portion of any web page that is part of the services without the express permission of dropify.
- You may not access or search the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces.
- You may not impersonate another publisher, whether real or fictional.
- You may not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network as well as breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation.
- You may not violate or attempt to violate dropify systems or interfere with the normal use of the services by users.
- You may not transmit any form of solicitation or spam.
- You may not submit any content that falsely implies sponsorship of the content by the services, falsify or delete any author attribution in any content, or promote any information that you know is false or misleading.
- You may not defame or libel any person; invade any person's right of privacy or publicity or otherwise violate, misappropriate or infringe the rights of any person.
- You may not post any links to any external internet sites that are obscene or pornographic, or display pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
5. Additional Terms for Publishers
- You may not upload or distribute any copyrighted or trademarked content to which you do not own all rights without the express written permission of the author or the copyright or trademark holder.
- You may not distribute content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, unlawful or promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- You may not publish files for the purpose of backup files or use dropify as a personal/private file storage.
- You may not connect Facebook Pages to your dropify publisher account, that don’t represent yourself as the publisher.
- You may not publish files with an improper type or a misleading description.
Violation of these restrictions may also result in the termination or suspension of a publisher's registration.
6. Additional Terms for UsersAll users agree that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or any other materials whatsoever (collectively, "content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that the user, and not dropify is entirely responsible for sharing all content that the publisher uploads and transmits via dropify. dropify can not control the content posted to the dropify website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
7. Protected Rightsdropify respects all forms of intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, patents, taste pattern rights, utility model rights etc.) and requires its publishers and users to do the same. dropify reserves the right to edit or remove content that dropify becomes aware of and determines to be harmful, offensive or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions. dropify will also remove content that includes advertising by third parties, that is misleading or includes unauthorised disclosure of confidential, sensitive personal data.
In regard to the maintenance of protection rights of third parties dropify created a Rights Protection Program. To view information about this program or to send dropify a notification about infringing content click here.